Fall feels include fall smells. Fall brings to mind wonderful aromas coming from the kitchen of something delicious baking. Sometimes these delicious smells come from pumpkin candles.
In the fall, like all year long, I burn candles throughout the day. I love the way they make my house smell. Fresh. Clean. And sometimes, like something is baking.
My go-to fragrance for candles is vanilla. I love the way a white candle looks in my home. Throughout most of the “ber-months”, (September, October and November), I switch from vanilla to pumpkins candles.
Pumpkin candles smell like pumpkin heaven. Like pumpkin pie or pumpkin muffins are baking in the oven. The smell of pumpkin smells like fall.
I can smell autumn dancing in the breeze. The sweet chill of pumpkin and crisp sunburnt leaves.I can smell autumn dancing in the breeze. The sweet chill of pumpkin and crisp sunburnt leaves. #pumpkincandles Click To Tweet
Yes, I like a candle that smells up the room. If I am going to pay for a candle, I want to smell it.
Sometimes, I don’t mind paying a little extra, if the result is an entire room smelling fragrant.
In this post, I am going to list for you my favorite pumpkin candles that I burn regularly. I will give you the link for most and/or tell you where to find them. None of these are ads, (although I do offer one coupon!) I simply adore these brands and in particularly, these pumpkin candles.
- My all-time favorite pumpkin candles, for the smell, the long-lasting-ness and the price (when you find them on sale-which is often!) is Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin in the 3-wick option. This candle smells up a room! And, after all, that’s what you want. It doesn’t knock you over–it just perks up your nose the perfect amount. You can buy them online or in the stores. I only buy these candles when they are on sale and that is often.
- Another fall candle I love is from Grove Collaborative. This is an online shop that offers natural products for you and your home, deliver to your door. All the products are organic, eco-friendly and sustainable. I love their candles, year round, but the fall candle is light, clean and the perfect smell of fall. It is called Grove Collaborative Seasonal. It smells of Orange and Cardamom, is soy, comes in an 8oz. glass for $12.95 and burns forever. Use this code for $10 off your first purchase.
- If you know me at all, you know I love Target. I found an amazing smelling and looking pumpkin candle called Friendsgiving. It is shaped like a pumpkin and is gold. When lit, the light gleams through the candle causing a beautiful glow. And the smell–it is sweet, pumpkin-on-overload and if you can find it, I highly recommend you buy it!
- My prettiest little pumpkin candle comes from Capri Blue. I bought it at Anthropologie and is my most expensive fall candles I have. It smells incredible, looks incredible and well, I love it. Capri Blue is a candle brand that is luxury but you are worth it! They last forever and if you are a packrat, like me, you can save the jar! It’s that pretty!
- The pumpkin candles I have used for the longest are from Pier One. I have always loved these candles and I buy new ones every year. They last long and you can burn them year after year. The Pumpkin Spice Mottled Pillar Candles will always be a favorite of mine.
Tell me in the comments, about a pumpkin candle you prefer. I would love to hear about the ones you love.
I hope for you lots of sweet aromas and beautifully candle lit rooms!
love and blessings~dd
This is Day Eight of my #write31days. I can’t believe I have written eight blog posts in eight days! Follow along? Sign up for my email list and I will send you some love in your inbox (about) once a week. Love to have you!
I love to write about great deals and hidden places to find pretty items for your home. I wrote this blog post earlier this year about H&M Home. Most people don’t have a clue they have a home line and you can find some awesome stuff there. Check it out!
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”